Every organization maintains a belief system that should be grounded in the people within the organization, MHCLC maintains the following beliefs
- To implement programs and projects which improve life conditions through the provision of basic services in primary health care, education, social services, transport, water supply, sanitation.irrigation systems and agriculture growth.
- To provide job opportunities for the skilled and unskilled labor force of our fellow citizens.
- To improve skill development and job security for the educated and uneducated Afghan around the country.
- To improve the private income of the peoples who are direct and indirect beneficiaries of company operations.
- To improve the capacity of the company staff through relevant management training and experience in different projects.
- To implement broadly-broadly- based reconstruction projects, especially targeting the transportation sector. Water sector and building sector.
- To demonstrate that Afghan people have the potential and ability to rehabilitate their country efficiently and achieve self-sufficiency in the construction of Afghanistan, as well as to expand into the international arena within the construction industry.